Classic Sweet & Sour Oyster Mushrooms
Featured product: VegeWorld Golden Oyster Mushroom
Course: Appetiser / Snack
- VegeWorld Golden Oyster Mushrooms – 300g
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Chopped Sweet Preserved Radish – 2 tbsp
- Black Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Light Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Water – 4 tbsp
- Cornstarch- 1/2 tsp
- Pepper- 1/2 tsp
- Chilli, seeded and chopped – 1 pcs
- Ginger, shredded, deep fried until golden brown-2tbsp
- White Sesames, toasted-1 tsp
- Deep fry golden oyster mushrooms in hot oil till golden brown and crispy. Dish and drain. Set aside.
- Heat up oil and stir fry preserved radish till aromatic. Add in sauce and cook until thick. Add in the fried golden oyster mushrooms and toss well.
- Dish onto a serving platter and garnish with red chillies, shredded ginger and toasted white sesames. Serve.