Golden Vege Roasted Chicken
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Featured product: VegeWorld Vege Roasted Chicken
- 250g VegeWorld Vege roasted chicken
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon soft margarine
- 5 cloves garlic, minced (note: optional)
- 2 stalks curry leaves
- 1 bird’s eye chilli, chopped
- ¼ torch ginger flower, thinly sliced
- 200ml low fat milk (note: can substitute with unsweetened soy milk)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Airfry or bake frozen Vege roasted chicken for 10 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Heat vegetable oil and soft margarine in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, curry leaves, bird’s eye chilli and torch ginger flower, saute for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Pour in low-fat milk and black pepper and continue stirring until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Add the vege roasted chicken and stir for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens and coats all the ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!